Anything..Whatever..

Woah!!!Ive never post anything for 3 days le..So today..I post one..hehe..

13th May 2006...

Ok , It was a Saturday.At least no need to wake up so damn early like last week..My soulders , my legs , me arms...ACHING..result from yesterday's cheerleading practice during the Wesak Holiday...haiz haiz...

I went to piano class as usual...brushing up my grade 8 scale...and my perfect pitch..Oh no..my perfect pitch no as good as last time le.Need to practice more at home.Later I went to Pandan Indah ( my weekly routine )...My mum bought me a packet of rice wif chicken and meat...-.-'..Eat until so full..Later went to dance class..haha!!Today no need to learn cha-cha..Instead we learnt to dance a sort of hip-hop dance!!My style is comin' bac!!It was fun!!

Later as usual , Xiao Jun and Ying2 came ...today we practice our song...My mother coached us...haiz haiz..we did a new dance...i make the steps and Xiao Jun add a little...

At around 6 , I went down to collect my b'day present , ( a MP4!! ) .aT LAST I get to hav my b'day present after waiting 4 about 4 months.I asked the salesman to demonstrate..there is 2 songs which is already in..and a music video..I discovered one song wif was entitled , '' Rabbit Dance.'' ( It was actually the song , '' Aye Yayiya...Would u be my samurai.'').Then I went to my mum's car...On that mp4 and listen the second song..I was shocked when it was an old song that i like ( it is very meaningful)..Entitled '' Yesterday once more.'' It goes something like , ( every shalalala every wouowooh )...It reminds me of my past memories .I nearly cried...

Later I went to a restaurant , I discover more of it...The music video..it has one..'' La Isla Bonita.'' .I dunno what song is that but it is nice...luv it!!..

14th May 2006...

Sunny Sunday...I woke up so early to go to church.Later went to art class..continue drawing my fish...It is damn complicated!!!Later I went to English class. ( teacher gave us many works to finish in juz 30 minutes!!!..Managed to finish it on time , and i headed bac home..

Later...hmmm , i went to the computer , and online , after so much of searching around , at last i know how to download songs into my MP4..The 1st song i downloaded is Black Eyed Peas , '' Pump It .'' .Later I downloaded few more songs...( damn slow , coz my computer internet speed is only 28kps )....

15th May 2006..

Hahaha , today is Shan Huay's b'day..happe Birthday to u!! ( hope u and Renesia will be together 4 ever and ever!! )

16th May 2006

Today..as usual assembly day...Having the same problem...I have no idea , y until now i stil dunno how to tie my school tie...Every Tuesday I will ask one of my friend to demonstrate and I will follow..but..it was horrible , my tie looks so square...After about 30 minutes , Andrew help me to tie.. ( i gave up!! ).

Today was the worst day ever...Especially Maths Tuiton..But times really really flies , so it was juz like a 30 minutes class!!

Tomorrow exam le...But only exam PE ( last period leh )...So those who never take '' Bahasa Cina ) We hav more time to study!! Hoooray!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011