+A poem+ Author : Ting-Ting / Chermaine (hehez..)

Haiz since nothing to do , so I am going to post a poem.This poem is briefly about Adeline's love life and involving her ex-bf named Jesse and another two girls Emily and Cindy ( I am not good in creating names ).She wrote this poem when she is a doctor( but actually i am the one who created her hehex..)Read more for more details..(the setting is at UK )...

~Yesterday Revived , Tomorrow Dies~

The flowers have died ,
Spring has left ,
Last time I was yours ,
But now I am not.

Amy flies to London ,
Jamie was carried to heaven ,
It was Autumn when I left you ,
No regrets!! No regrets!!

Winter has gone ,
Spring is here again ,
As time went by ,
I started to miss you.

One day ,
I met you at Burmingham ,
I saw you and Emily so happy together ,
My heart broke into zillion pieces.

One silent night ,
I was walking by the pavement ,
My mind playing the song , '' Yesterday Once More '' ,
I started to cry!

Valentine's day at London ,
You wrote a letter to me ,
Telling how you love her ,
That hurts me more.

June oh June ,
What an interesting month ,
You told me you broke up with Emily ,
I was delighted..oh delighted!!

Once Autumn ,
I've went to US for a vacation ,
U told me how happy you were now wif your new fioncee ,Cindy ,
Oh , Oh no...my heart has died..

December ,
I flew back to London ,
Just to meet you ,
You are Silent , I am Quiet..Not like before!!

Spring has now begun ,
What a New Year ,
I made my New Year Wish ,
And wished it would come true.

May ,
I faint at my university ,
Ambulance took me to the hospital ,
Just to found out that I have Leukemia.

Gennie was gone ,
Michelle is left alone ,
I was so sad ,
To see me ,myself!! suffering from that illness.

28th May ,
I wrote a letter to you ,
To inform you that I have leukemia,
I just hope that you are by my side right now.

Autumn is here ,
The doves flew to South ,
You came to visit me ,
To see how thin I was.

Hot room full with dust ,
Cold room full with ice ,
I fainted at my house ,
YoU carried me to the hospital.

Icy cold hands ,
Blazing hot hands ,
I felt that warmth ,
The most happiest moment ever.

Cold morning ,
Warm room ,
I woke up in the hospital wad ,
Seeing you by my side sleeping.

Cherry resembles happiness ,
Frangipani resembles sadness ,
Later I knew you donated your bone marrow to me ,
I was grateful to you.

I knew ,
I realised my mistake ,
I KNOW how wrong I was ,
I will leave you with Cindy to be happy.

The next morning ,
You were sitting on the sofa sleeping ,
I packed my things and left for US ,
But I left a letter about my life on the table.

The letter I wrote is something like this :

Dear Jesse ,

Thanks for taking care of me during my stay at the hospital.When you are reading my letter , I probably had left for US.I wish you best of luck in anything you do and take care of your beloved Cindy. I know how wrong I was when I try to break your relationship with Cindy.I am dreadfully sorry.Now , I discover how important life was and wanted to do more meaningful things to help more people.I left for US to be a doctor.Besides , I want to thank you for donating your bone marrow to me.If not I wil not be here writing this letter to you.The most regretful thing that i have did is being seperated from you.But there is no turning back now . All the best my friend and I AM sure we will meet when we have the fate.One day we will meet..I am sure!! Sure!!

Your best friend ,
Adeline.

I felt happy ,
Just to let out my feelings,
My heart is happy now,
not stress anymore!!

After three years ,
I am a doctor now aged 25 ,
I saw him and Cindy ,
happily married with their kids.
How sweet they were!!!

Recently , I met up with their family ,
We were chatting happily about our family,
Now I have my beloved husband ,
And I love him full hearted!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011