To be flyer or backspot...( confuse...confuse... )

At last!!! , back to civillisation...i've never study for three days becoz of that dance competition and..yay ...at last back to study!!!Today was such a relieve....no need to practise the dance already...and can concentrate on my studies..ya , studies...Talking about homeworks , I have tons to catch up..lukily I've finished most of them...Besides , exam is next Wednesday..Oh Gosh...

My feet was sort of hurt a bit ( on top of my feet )..coz my feet hit that platform and nearly fell...Have used 3 ''Ketotop'' plaster le...aND , YA!!!Cheer practice..it was a bit painful but fun ...coz we did stunts today..I supose to be backspot...but when kak Su asked me what is my weight..she pulled me to be flyer..Oh no..shocked my dear life..I am afraid my heights...I dun even know the basics....but she juz told me to relax tought me a few basics and up I go..I failed quite a few attemps trying to ' hang' and ' push ups'...'Hang' especially..Coz since I am quite tall , I am forced to put my knees until my chest.The bases , I pity them ( no offence.. ).But they are very wonderful...coz they are senior cheerleaders..haha not like us juniors..so we have no worries...They are definately sporting !!!.My backspot is nice too...I like her being my backspot..

Then one attempt , I fell ( not that serious , coz many experienced flyers fell many times).At last!!!At Last!!!I managed to go up...It was scary , and my hands dun dare to leave my bases shoulders..but after their advise , I leave my hand , begin to ' grip thightly , and did a ' high v '.Eventhough it was scary but...it was fun..Better than being a backspot..( and that sunt , was only a HALF-EXTENSION!! )

But later bad news !! , The captain call me to be backspot..Sad..Sad...So later , juz be backspot..not really good at it...(haven't practise wif the bases ) only wif the flyer and the chair..Luckily the captain said that I am not the major backspot..coz I am the dancer..yay!!..But still feel like being a flyer for another one time..I hope..T_T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011