Washing Dish Day-(Anugerah Cemerlang 2006)-6/5/06

5.00a.m. : Woke up early to set my hair.

6.15a.m. : Reached school ( damn early ).Found out that the music room is locked!!Went up to 2
C ( my class ) .Waited till 7.00a.m.

7.00a.m. : went out and looked down , saw the music room open le..went in and found out that
nobody came..haiz..

7.00a.m. : Shalini came followed by other dance partners.Then Miss Yanti and Mrs.Rosliyatun
arrived.

7.15-7.40 : Everyone is getting ready seeting up hair , changed into costumes , make up...

7.40 : I am called wif another 3 of my friends to walk outside to welcomed the VIP barefooted!!
Nearly fell when running outside..haha (embarrasing much ! )Walking slowly into the
hall , everyone stand up..and looking at us or the VIP , saw Kim-Kim and Andrew
laughing .Tried to control my emotion..i passed!( managed not to laugh )

8.00a.m : Went straight into the music room..talking about that moment..later we rehearsed
the dance until 10.00a.m.

10.00a.m. : Performance time...Andrew , Kim-Kim and Suzanne laughing..as usual..( I juz
laugh deep inside my heart .

10.00a.m. : It ended swiftly..went back into the music room , one of them said that Mr.Loga
( discipline teacher ) also watching..OMGOSH!!Luckily after the performance only
know...phew...

10.00a.m. : Went to changed into outside clothes ( example : jeans??).When coming to the hall , saw
Andrew , he is laughing..Kim-Kim and Su Zanne maybe went home already...
Chatted wif Andrew 4 a while...Chia Sing they all took photo..swt ! swt..!..

11.00a.m. : Dad arrived to pick me up for my lessons..Damn tired!!

12.00p.m. : Damn Tired , played my pieces badly..ask for a 5 minutes rest..

1.00p.m. : Dad drove me to Pandan Indah.

2.00p.m. : Dance lesson starts..learnt ' Sway' ( cha-cha ) .Damn hard...I realised that cha-cha
*( or those sexy moves ) does not suits me well..My style..probably..hip hop..haha
Coz i make the whole dance like a hip hopper having his/her 1st cha-cha lesson..

4.30p.m. : Xiao Jun and Ying2 came to practise the band and the hip hop dance wif me ( only
three of us ) coz we preparing for the recording of the Singaporean programme (
dunno wether selected or not..juz practice for incase..Band Song : FIR , 'Ni De Wei
Xiao .'( I'm the keyboardist ) Hip Hop dance : Let's get loud..Having some trouble
to memorise the song..coz i ak not chinese educated..so dun really know chinese..
Go back home muz find the 'hanyupinyin' of the lyrics and memorise!!

6.00p.m. : Joined a choir lesson..but today watching My Fair Lady..so no lesson.That show
damn nice...the late Audrew Hepburn is sooo beautiful..and that hat guy ( definately
not the late Rex Harrison as MR.HIGANS ) is so handsome!!!

9.10p.m. : Dad drove me home...

10.30p.m. : Went down to watch tv.( Martin Mystery ) haha.. Accidentaly slept at 11.00p.m...
haiz..coz to tired...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011