What a day..phew..

Today at my school ( Southern Star Sec ) we have prize giving ceremony rehearsal.So everyone who is involved must come to the open air hall to do their rehearsal.We ( me , Kim-Kim , Andrew and Su Zanne were the 1st people to reach 1st ) no one was there...I was so embarassing , so i called my friend to come down wif me ( coz we have dance rehearsal ).We changed to our PE clothes and headed to the music room ( Kim-Kim all were seperated from me ) haha!!

After joining wif our members , we practiced for a while until Miss Zaireen came in and call us to do our performance outside..Oh My Gosh!!

We also did some practising at the school hall...( luckily Su Zanne they all can't see me )..then dead...Mr.Mazlan call us to come in from outside the school , walking like the girl at the '' My Fair Lady'' movie some sort , while walkiong , we chatted wif Mr.Mazlan..I can't believe that see actually watch '' America Next Top Model '' juz to see Tyra Banks..( HAha don't believe lar ).
Later , we are forced to performed at the centre of the hall..When we started dancing , some of the students were laughing.When I look at Kim-Kim they all , I nearly laughed!!Coz they were laughing also..

It was terrible...I forgotten a few steps and juz create my own ( luckily no one noticed it ) ....
Later , we have practice dancing till 4.00o.m. very tired de...body aching..tomorrow still muz pactice somemore..i dun realy have a time to rest...pooor meee....

( ahh , and about that audition result , I dunno yet..hopefully is a yes from them.. )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011