So many '' halangan''...

Wow!! , really a wow!!!It seems like i had haven't blog for a long time le...lazy me..Btw , today school reopen le.They who study at Singapore..so good lar them..holiday for one full month!!...Haiz..speaking of school reopening , it really starts so unusual to me...Dunno what le..Maybe it is because of my frindge when everyone was asking , '' Chermaine , u changed ur hairstyle!'' Actually i dun really change a lot.Exp , Li Jen started to wear braces , lols!!

When i 1st came to school , Daphne told me that today we have Star Newspaper to take our cheerleading tean pics...I was shocked , now only i know le...I went to call my dad , but he was still sleeping..sobs..

BTW , i nearly forgot to mention that today,Puan Zuliah( 2 C'S K.H teacher-only girls)is leaving Southern Star because she will be working with the Ministry of Education as ,'' Penolong Pengarah Hem''..we , 2 C girls , dunno whether we should be happy or wat..at 1st we saw the principal , We , the students know that she will speak whole day looong...But luckily today she juz gave a short speech..lolx..Coz , she is not the star..Today's star is PUAN ZULIAH..She appears to be crying when the Principal called her to giv a speech.

Later in class , 2 C was in that condition again.It happens the last day of exam...No electricity , only in my class , damn unfair...i still remember we muz take that exam without electricity and fan...Worst part , today when walking into the class wif Sabby , that fan juz let out those sparks . Ning Pei and me..was shocked , she faster pulled my hand off that place...lolx , like rescuing me ..

Then , B.M teacher came in...Geo time only giving bac our B.M papers , I improved le..!!!!My marks , as i said , improved le..

Btw , after B.M class is Puan Zuliah's last class wif 2 C girls..We briefly discussed about our upcoming Civic project which we have to paint a mural about Mathematics...Later , i remembered we hav K.H classes and quickly remind Kim-Kim( she as the formen)to rush to the sewing room ASAP...coz it happens a few tiems when we can't find Puan Zuliah and she will scold us LOUDLY and we felt damn gulity...

When we rushed there , luckily she was still teaching 2 J...but we were shocked to see her hugging all the students..OH NO!!!!After 2 J gals went out , it is our turn to attend her lesson..It was fun coz ...as usual , we will joke around with what she was teaching.Besides , we dicussed something about the trip with Puan Zuliah and have difficulties to locate the date...some of them suggest we make it on August 12th...but but....I will be having my piano class on Saturday and August 15 is my ABRSM Grade 8 practical exam...oh no...it still give me those chills..After discussing when should we go , teacher decided that we are going on July 29th.And that was on a Saturday where Suzanne have her piano classes and August 2nd is her Grade 6 practical exam.She juz dun mind..

When our K.H lesson going to end , Puan Zuliah hug each of us!!She hugged me thighly and we can feel her cheeks..so soft!!!later we went to canteen...most of them knew that we were hugged by Puan Zuliah..(swt)...

Later i went to the guard house to collect my pj clothes and went to class..After school ,the cheerleaders rushed to changed into PE attire and go to the open air hall.After a few moments , star newspaper staff arrived to take our pics...1st , they interviewed Najwa then we were practising the stunts..later , they took many pics ...all different stunts de..we look nice..and Wednesday,our pics are coming out...Sure will buy Star newspaper de...

So that's all from me..after a long post , at last i can rest le..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011