Opening ceremony of SMKSBS's Jogathon 2006 ( 21th July 2006 )-Late post

Hey ,

Today was the opening ceremony of SMKSBS's Jogathon 2006.I was quite excited...

ok....

The day started early in the morning.I've planned to wake up at 4.40a.m. because my parents are waking up on that time coz they are going to Chiang Mai.But i kept on changing my alarm.from 4.40a.m. to 5.00a.m. till the last , ....5.10 a.m.By the time i woke up , my parents have leave le.....sobs...( kononnya ) ...it should be FREEDOM!!!

Later I reach school.Reading ' The Mediator : fifth book ' that Ning Pei borrowed me around June.Later Ei-Lynn arrived with Poh Yee.We chatted for awhile when Mr.G arrived rushing because we haven't finish our Maths's ' History of Numbers ' scrapbook competition.I help him a little ( sowrie Andrew... ) then we managed to pass up to teacher before the date due.

After that , a prefect announce that all the students are allow to put their bags in their respective classes rather then putting it on the line that was marked.Yay...we get to relax in class.Later while strolling aroung my form ( second floor ) , saw Jazreen in PE clothes.She told me that I muz change to.Then I remembered.'Oh yeah , today is Jogathon opening ceremony day...i have cheerleading 2day.'I rushed to the classroom and went straight to the toilet to change...phew...changed right on time.

After that , I went down with my friends.We waited for all the cheerleaders to arrive and we start warming up.We practiced stunts and lot more..Then me and 3 more cheerleaders went to a form 1 class ( not going to tell the name of the class ). We saw a blue file outside it was ' Dong Bang Shin Ki ' picture..awwww the guys are so cute.We chatted about them when we saw the other cheerleaders went outside le...I ran until like mad...and finally we reached there.We saw the ' senam arobic team ' which was all the ' netball girls ' ( as what we called them ).Later their turn to perform le...We cheered for them .hahas.

After that , our turn le..Everyone was like clapping , giving applause...so loud...I was a bit panicked..especially performing infront of my class and the From 2's for no reason...juz don't care and perform le...It ended swiftly and i was satisfy with everyone's performance...juz love it..

Later went to class...haiz as usual , The Phantom of the Opera drama was not succesful because the event took our English period le.....sobs...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011