Wat a cold day....

Woah!!Today woke up early in the morning...RAINING !!! Damn cold har...freezing..I was so sad that i can't sleep any longer since ..yeah SCHOOL...and thinking that Monday , school is until 2.30!!!It's goin to be sooo boring...Besides , we are goin to have our last 3 exam 2day.

When i reached at school , I am still freezing cold.The weather temperature ( it seems ) is like much colder then Genting. Not mention that maybe it could be like Shanghai where i went last year... ( but the air at Shanghai is drier)DUH!!

So let's stop that crapping.Later , I went up to my class locker to take my book , the stairs ...so darkkkk....the hallway...even worse..I tried to switch on the light but it's not working..so fine , i ended up never taking my book ( it's 6 a.m. only ) and juz went down to where i sit every morning.Haha , later , Poh Yee and Ei-Lynn arrived.Yay , we were like talking chatting all those then Wen Harn and kononnya his '' ei lai '' ( canto ) can , yeah that '' ei-lai'' is non other than Ming Ern.Lolx

It ended up where Ei-Lynn they all open another small group and left me with the..guys...hais..But it was so fun and funny talking with them...I was laughing my head off...lolx

Later assembly lor..Mrs. Chen later gave an announcement that the highest collection og the '' Jogathon '' is RM 114...LOLX!!!She said that it was collected from a form 5 class ( forget le ) but the funniest part is when she said that 114 is not a good number / feng shui . U will see when u read it aloud in Canto..it will become ( Yat Yat Sei ).It means that everyday die lolx...the whole school was laughing.I don't believe that she believe in all those things..ahaha.Jo Yee said , '' The students purposely do tat on purpose lar.''...I juz laugh it off..

Weird thing..Many girls ( including me ) were reading story books that are associate with ghost..example :

Pui Yan : I Can Talk With Ghost , True Singapore Ghost Story 14
Mandy and Bee Harn : True Singapore Ghost Story 9 & 13
Me : The Mediator Series 6 ( last book )

Hahas...but i have started that Mediator series book from March lor...Ning Pei it the one who borrowed me book 1-5 and now i am reading the 6th book.Not to mention that Hungry Ghost festival is around the corner and all the girls are like talking about those topic especially the 'Pencil game or the coin game'...freaking scary...

Other than that , many girls in my class was like talking about their upcoming practical piano examination... ( ABRSM ) including me...

Su Zanne : Grade 6
Me : Grade 8
Jo Yee : Grade 3/4 ( not sure )
Sabby : Grade 4
Mandy : Grade _ ( forgot and finish her piano exam le )

and lots more!!!

So , everyone was wondering , how much i have collected for my Jogathon...

The answer : RM 0!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011