Fire Fire ( 9/8/2006 )

Real incident de!!!

It was on a Wednesday night ,
Me and Renee went to our tuiton ,
It was 8 o'clock ,
And we are on time!!

Yawn ,Yawn it's B.M class ,
I tried to open my eyes,
Even in that hot room NO.6* ,
I still can feel the boringness.

9 o'clock ,
Geography class time!! ,
Yay , I love the Geo class ,
cause it is interesting..and funny too.

Teacher complained that the room is hot ,
he told the person incharge to have our room change,
So ,
Room no.5 , here we go...

At room No.5 ,
It was cooling..it was already 9.45 ,
When teacher said , '' students please go home now ''

Everyone was wondering ,
Why are we going back so early ,
Me and Renee ,
Went down the stairs.

When we were downstaits ,
We saw many students were already there,
Looking up ...
Then we look up too..

As I gaze in horror ,
That the Sausage factory beside ,
the skylite ,
was on fire!!!

The manager of the tuiton centre ,
call us to back of till the mamak stall ,
I saw a clearer frame...
It was a large fire!!!

I scan behind ,
Everyone was taking their H/P out ,
taking photos of the fire,
even Renee did that!!
(Awe , i never bring my H/P )

The fire is getting larger every minute ,
But where is the Fire Engine ??
There was none ,
Till 10.15p.m.

That time , the fire engine arrived ,
My dad too,
we saw the fire at a better angle ( behind ),
Oh Dear , wat a big fire!!!

We later went back home ,
To have a good nite rest ,
After all those experience ,
We were lucky to be safe..

Thanks God!! ( You are the king of my heart , Jesus )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011