Cancer

Hey everyone again , Long time since i last blog , quite busy since i have my piano exams , school exams , KGT , and other projects....but at last....i can at least settle down and rest....yeah , it's a holiday...

I have decided that I should blog about Cancer.Everyone knows what is Cancer AND IT IS INDEED A DANGEROUS DISEASE....I start to feel anxious about knowing more about Cancer when my father-side granmother have been inflicted by third-stage Lung Cancer.It was really shocking when doctors said that she have few months left to live.

It started around two months ago when my dad received a phone call from my auntie in Kedah saying that my granfather is in coma....he fainted at his home in Alor Setar..and my auntie sent him to the hospital.....We were so worry about him here in Kuala Lumpur.

Luckily he regained concious around one hour later.We were all so relieved.Doctor just said that he have Hypertension and he never control it by eating medicine....phew....

Then after a few weeks he recovered.He said that my grandmother is getting skinnier and she looks very week and pale.He then brought her to visit several hospitals and clinics , either private or goverment..But they just said that she is healthy!?! , some said Bacteria Infection....it just does not make any sense!!..Besides , a doctor said that she have " Bone PRICKLES ?!? "

Later , my parents have decided that she should come here to visit doctors here in Kuala Lumpur.When she arrived around 9.00p.m. I need to admit that i was so shocked to see her condition....She has become skinnier than me , her hair is so long now...and is so messy , and her eye sockets just look so visible...I am so pity of her and we ( me and my maid , Jossie ) don't think that she have "Bone Prickle" that simple...My maid even suspected that she have Bone Cancer...i agree on that point too!Unfortunately , my parents do not believe it until.....

Yeah , the next morning ( Mooncake Festival DAY ) , my dad admitted her to a private hospital , Pantai Hospital near to our house in Cheras.He came back in the middle of the night and I am watching the TV ( it's Friday ).He told my mum , my maid and me that she have Lung Cancer...the doctor broke this news to him and said that she have at least 6 months to live...he nearly cried in the hospital...but tried to hold his tears.He decided that everyone should not break the news to her...

My dad does not really believe in *she ( the doctor ) , so he admitted her in HUKM ( a goverment hospital ),wishing that the news is false.Unfortunately , they said that she is indeed inflicted with Lung Cancer and have around 1-2months to live!!! ( that is worst )

Just 2 days before , my mum brought her back to live at our house.She can barely walk now...Everyday we just can see her have breathing difficulties and her body aching...The pain is unberable..What can we do ??? Just give her more morphine to ease her pain ???

Just this morning , my parents have sent her back to hospital...maybe to have her dosage gained or just admit her in...haiz...

I am writing this real story is to warn everyone not to smoke and take care of your health...because cancer is indeed very painful and the experience is unberable...I have lost my beloved mother-side grandfather when I was 5 when he have Stomach Cancer and I DO NOT WANT THIS TO OCCUR AGAIN....'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011