The Black Parade

"When I was a young boy my father took me into the city
to see a marching band
He said 'Son when you grow up, would you be, the saviour of the broken, the beaten and the damned?'
He said 'Will you, defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made?
Because one day I'll leave you a phantom to lead you in the summer to join the Black Parade.'

WHEN I WAS A YOUNG BOY, MY FATHER TOOK ME INTO THE CITY
TO SEE A MARCHING BAND!
HE SAID 'SON WHEN YOU GROW UP, WOULD YOU BE, THE SAVIOUR OF THE BROKEN, THE BEATEN AND THE DAMNED?!'"

(erm , the passage above is just 70% of what i am going to blog about now )

The Black Parade

Starting Point

My father side grandmother had passed away on the 2/11/2006..indeed very shocking..coz the doctors said that she maybe have few months to live but turned out to be few weeks!!

2nd November 2006 ( thursday )

2.30 something p.m. : * Just came back from school that time
* Opened the front gate first..
* My maid then open the inner gate..
* She told me , " Ama pass away already..."
* I was shocked ! ( a bit )
* I asked her what time she passed away
* She said " 1.oop.m. "
* oops...shocking indeed...(luckily she never phone me to tell me
that...if not i will faint i guess..coz i have an experience 2 years
ago where my tuiton teacher have passed away and my parents
told me that by phone... )

I wanted to phone my parents that time because i know that my father will be sad but to0 scared....( i have a slight phobia in answering calls ).In order to let the time to pass faster ,
I finish my K.H wood project 1st....

7.00p.m. : Finished my wood project , painted it , nailed it , glued it , decorated it....lolx.


My not so creative wood project!!!!
^Later , my parents came back...
^Dad sad ooo , but don't want to show out..haiz....
^Mum said that Friday we still going to school..but Saturday going back to Alor Setar , Kedah.

3rd November 2006 ( friday )

I went to school as usual.....haiz , Ning Pei , Jo-Yee they all never come.....haiz..so boring leh...got 2 ceramah.One from a police and one from a TV3 journalist.The police's ceramah is SUPER BORING...I nearly slept....the TV3 journalist one is INTERESTING..lolx!!

Came back home at around 1.00p.m. I watched TV , play computer , practice piano...yawn..boring...then time flies , it's 7.00 p.m. something..I packed things , all Black and White..phew , luckily i like those colours..if not hard to find ooo...

10.00p.m. My uncle and my cousin arrived , went down to greet them and then went to bed...


4th November 2006 ( Saturday )

Since we have quite many relatives , we divided ourself into three groups. The 1st & the 2nd group went on Friday and our group that time ( the last group ) going on Saturday.My dad went 1st on Friday , so I followed my mum.

We started our journey at 7.00p.m. and reached at Alor Setar, Kedah at 3.00p.m.When we reached there , I was shocked , it IS a TEMPLE..erm , and i am a Christian..yeah...My grandma is a Buddhist and my family is the only family who everyone are Christians ( except my dad lol )

I saw all my relatives there..all are wearing white shirts and I am the only one who was wearing a black one...the odd egg.lolx...nvm , then later , i went to see my grandmother in the coffin...very pretty ooo..covered with those Buddhist paper money , blanket . all in Thai...that I don't understand..Oh ya , my grandmother is Thai and she prays to Thai gods too....yep..

Later , went back to the terrace hotel...Bathe and came back to the temple again.talked to my cousins especially Ah Ying and Ah Harn jie jie.

At night , went back to the terrace hotel to have a good night sleep....


5th November 2006 ( Sunday )

I was sleeping that time , since i told Ah Ying and Ah Harn jie jie I want to watch night today..Then my dad came back after a tired day since yesterday my dad , Kai Vin kor kor and my 2 uncles watched the night...lol..My dad told us about a funny and a bit "scary" experience... ( that time , me and Ah ying jie jie were upstairs ).He said that midnight the time passes very slow...then suddenly , at 1.00a.m. , an ambulance fetched a body and place it on the right side beside my grandmother....he said that they saw that and was a bit shocked , then they turned their bodies to the left..but after another hour , another body arrived...lolx..my dad said , " That time we don't really know where to look...look left and look right also have bodies"..lol.."Time passes very very slow " He added lolx......

Oh ya , He also says that WHEN THE BODY ARRIVED , THERE WERE NO COFFIN OR CLOTH only the BODY!!

lolx , after he finished his story , i heard loud laughters downstairs....my cousins and my uncles are also talking about that , ahahahahas....

Later , I went to the temple with Ah Ying jie jie and Ah Harn jie jie...I folded paper money and A Ying jie jie burnt it...coz i cannot burnt it...Later , it's evening , we called all the cousins and we played games ...lolx..Later , all the relatives were called , they went but i didn't coz i am not a Buddhist...lolx....We saw the paper doll being burnt down...then later , the Big house being burnt down too!!!so big!!!

After that , sadly ,my dad don't allow me to watch night...grrrrrrrr!!!! then Ah Ying jie jie followed me back too..left Ah Harn jie jie and others there..lolx

6th November 2006 ( Monday )

Today is Monday...eyah....funeral day , we went from Alor Seter to Pokok Sena there...seeing my grandma being buried...ssssooooobbbbsss....

Later we went back home , wash our hand and face with flowers ??? lolx ? and my auntie said muxz wear colourful clothes ?? lots of lolx....But all my clothes are black and white only ...ooops..then nvm mind lorx , pretended to be " colourful " by wearing a watch ....

Later , we ate a simple lunch and headed back to KL with Ying , Harn , me , cliff , clarence , josie and mum...lolx...on the way home , ate 2 drumstick ice-creams lolx...later ate dinner at KL..super full!!!Glad to be back at home !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011