Erm , hypoactive of my hands ( touch ppl things ) and talkative-NESS is good ooo!!!!

Today woke up at 5.15a.m. as usual.Haiz , today at school quite boring..erm , till...yay!!! Played "Big Two" with Bee Harn , Su Zanne and Li jen.Lolx....Li Jen always get the Big 2 oooo sobs.Btw , today is also a quite dangerous day , ( eventhough Kim is absent 2 day)..Teachers kept on coming 2 our class and we are playing ''Big Two'' happily , so UNSAFE.We then escape to 2 Damar..much safer , coz Matthew is missing!!!!YAY!!Later , The speaker let out it's " beautiful" music and it's recess.Called my dad to ask my teacher for piano replacement..yay!!

After recess , we went back to 2 Damar ( the safe class ) and play ''Big Two" for a few more rounds.Later , saw Crystal and friends play "Taboo" ( a game where u must guess the word ) sounds fun!!! So we went to play lor...So much fun!!!!hahas..some of the words are so funny.....

Time passes very fast 2 day , without realising , it's already 11.55a.m.Packed my bag and walked down ....Haiz , today Ning Pei never go to school , NEED TO WALK DOWN ALONE...so walk lor....it seems like I am the earliest to walk down and cross the road towards 7-11.......Haiz , waited for 30 minutes then my cousin arrived to fetch me to piano lessons...Ate so many today...( more than my dad ) ....I even ate 4 bread after my lunch....lolx...

So boring lor...after eating and eating , it's only 2 o'clock and my paino lesson is on 3 o'clock..So , i decided to open the cupboards and just searching around , hoping there are many special things that i've never seen before.LOLX!!!!Later , while searching , a white paper bag caught my eyes...Then i open it and saw a handphone cover ( girls use to buy that to protect their phone ) ....i took that out and my fingers pressed to a hard square-shaped thing , i took it out and it was the SD CARD that my mum had blamed me for almost one year for thinking that i lost it....lolx , phone my parents after that and told them...lolx.mum dunno what 2 say...it's her fault!!!hahas.....!!!

Later went to piano class , nice oo ...always love piano class after i finish my grd 8 piano exam ( weird ) lolx.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011