Updates!!

Just came back from Singapore....quite tired..but planning to sleep late..Went to Singapore on Saturday...stilll sick that time...recovered on Sunday...appetite recovered on Monday...phew...

4 Dec 2006 ( Monday)

Went to Tianjun's house today with my bro , Zhen Hui , my mum and my cousins ( Valerie , Joel and Wesley )...Bro went swimming...later we played pool together...lolx...the guys ( Joel and Wesley) keep winning leh...then i keep losing lor...hahas...I always hit the white ball in the hole leh...then they get free ball....sobs...there was once that the white ball "jumped" out of the pool table while Joel and Tianjun were playing chess...so embarassing sia....
5 Dec 2006 ( Tuesday)
Today is my bro's birthday!!....woke up at 7 something because Wesley disturbed me!!!He hitted me on my face with the pillow , pulled the pillow away from my head and messing up my hair...GRRR...later went to eat sushi buffet with mum , Auntie Poh Lan , cousins and Tianjun...Sushi , My FAVE lor!!!!Ate so many...but cannot really finish everything...in the end , we played some games and Wesley ended up eating a toufu ( somesort) after losing in the game of CONCENTRATION...LOLX!!!
Later , we went to see show houses at Orchard Road..the room so nice leh!!!Love the designs!!
Evening , we went to 1st Uncle's house to celebrate my bro's b'day...so nice lor...we nid to barbecue our own chicken , hot dog , satay and more for ourself...so fun lor..our tears kept oozing out from our eyes because of the smoke...after that , went to talk to my senior cousins...then we played the game of "truth or dare"...er jie ( 2 sis ) dared me to stared at the somebody into his eyes leh...so paiseh!! We kept laughing ...don't really stare at each other..
6 Dec 2006 ( Wednesday)
We all ( Val , Jo , Wes and me ) woke up at around 8...Wesley and Val kept disturbing me leh!!woke up and played Neopets ( childish leh lolx )...later we played "Big 2" using mahjong blocks on the Mahjong table...5.00p.m. went to Tianjun house to play pool again...but now the girls ( me and Val ) defeated the guys...erm , but when Tianjun helped them , i kept slacking lor...
Later we ate pizza at Tianjun house....we played Monopoly , Police and Murderer and that crazy game ( erm , we need to drink so many cups of water at once...leh )
It's something like that :
First you have a deck of cards. Everyone will take turns to draw cards.
* Spade = 2 cups of water
* Heart=1 and a half of water
* Flower=1 cup of water
* Diamond=1/2 cup of water
+++ERM , BUT IF THE UNLUCKY U GET THE KING CARD , U HAVE TO FINISH 4 CUPS OF WATER!!! ( I GOT THAT CARD ONCE !! )
+There are 4 Queens and 3 Jokers..these are toilet cards.U can only go to the toilet when u get these cards.
At first...u may find the game quite easy...but if u have tried...lolx!!!We felt so bloated after that!!The toilet cards seems to have no use...coz everyone feel more like vomitting then going to the toilet...
7 Dec 2006 ( Thursday )
I came back home to Kuala Lumpur today....miss Singapore , my cousins , and the games a lot!!!Btw , Wesley and Daphne is coming to K.l. this Sunday...yay!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011