Holidays are LIKE over now.....sobs T.T

Hey guys , I knew that i've never blog for ages le....
Since school is now reopen ,
I cannot really blog that often
>>
::

Still felt lucky coz I manage to mantain in 3 C...
But haiz....
It's NOT THE same anymore....
Ning Pei , Eugene , Bee Harn , Mandy , Sabby , Noel and others are gone...
misses them a lot...
the memories that we have for 2 years...
>>
::

Eventhough I am still in 3 Cendana ,
some of the things have changed...
Eventually ,
I will get the hang of it...
>>
::

Anyway , I was elected as the class TRESURER on the 1st day of school ,
So shocking....
dun actually like the job aniwae ,
remembered the experience I had during pri. 5...
every month muz collect money from each students...
haiz...
no more being the H. Of English...
Azmil replaced me after 2 years havin that position...
>>
::

BTW'S , PMR is coming....
dun believe that it's like this year...
hate that examination a lot
2007...is a NOT REALLY GREAT for me.....
>>
::

Haiz , still SUPER DUPER missing about the holidays..

+Nail polish
+Sleep late wake up late days
+Vacations...lolx
+Parties
+Days without wearing the DULL and UGLY school uniforms
+The days that I hav no worries about studies a lot...
+The free times...
+The " today i stay at home , tomorrow going out days..."
+Shopping...erm , not really wif mum lar...lolx
>>
::

On New Year Eve , went to B.J Club House for the New Year party with family...
when my parents went
somewhere ,
saw a SHUAI GUY came to my place and sat beside me....
he was like , " Hey , do
you still remember who I am ? "
I answered , " Erm , you look familiar...where I'd Met you
.."
...after some chatting ,
I found out that he was the 20 something and SHUAI swimming instructor who thought me swimming 2 years ago...( b
ut i quitted le )
Feel so embarrassed about the " dunno who r u thingy "
>>
::

Hopefully 2007 is a year full of hope and happiness

and MOST IMPORTANT ,
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
>>>>
>>>

>>
>
>>>
>
>>>

........
WORLD PEACE.... ( :
(:
(:
(:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011