What I did on my birthday ?

Lolx , It's the month of JANUARY!!!!
and yesterday was my b'day....
LOLX , should sing myself a b'day song !

Mum and me went to Sungei Wang to watch Mrs. Malaysia 2007 ,
( my mum joined the pageant b4...2004 and she got 3rd )
okay.....forget about that 1st

Saw Ning Pei and her sis on the 1st floor....
lolx....
at 1st i sms-ed her ,
Asking where where is she..
Then I called her...haha
She answered...and waved to me...^^

After the show ,
Went to Suria KLCC to shop ,
Mum bought for me a Marks & Spencer body things ,
and butter cookies and lots....all from Marks & Spencer...

Later , mum brought me to eat at Madam Kwan's restaurant ,
Delicious!!!!!!yummy!!!!!!!the chicken chop and those....
lolx!!!!
Saw a MY FM DJ , Phoebe there...

Later went to Kinokuniya to buy Lat books...
then I finally went back home...
lolx....

Ahahahas , what a HAPPY DAY!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011