Lolx , Personality test....

Some personality test....about me...

You Communicate With Your Ears
You love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.What people say is important to you, and you're often most affected by words, not actions.You love to hear complements from others. And when you're upset, you often talk to yourself.Music is very important to you. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.


Personal COMMENTS : Lolx , 97 % TRUE!!!! ( erm , but i seldom hear music through my MP4
this year...hahas

You Are 28% Spoiled
You're barely spoiled. You may have some nice things, but you never let them go to your head.You appreciate each gift you're given - and you don't dwell on what you "deserve" to have.


Personal COMMENTS : Erm , lolx sort of true....I am NOT a spoiled BRAT....not that
much....sometimes , my parents still scold me and I seldom
get what I want...Coz , my parents want me to know the value
of money...but sometimes , I will get what i want... ( erm..
not that many times )

Your Life Is Worth...
$1,048,500


Personal Comments : Erm , that comsider cheap or expensive ??

You Are 69% Open
You're a pretty open person - and you don't mind sharing the good, bad, and sometimes ugly.And while sometimes you do catch yourself blabbing on, you usually exhibit restraint.You're openness is quite refreshing, and it encourages other people to be open with you!


Personal Comment : Lolx , I am pretty open..ahahas.... anyway , I weight only 41 kg....hahas
( Open Right....lolx )

You Are 8% Nerdy
You are definitely not nerdy - in fact, you probably don't know any nerds.You probably care a little too much about your image. No one will know if you secretly watch Star Trek reruns!


Personal Comment :duh, I AM not nerdy...ahahas...Besides , what is Star Trek ??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011