What happened this week ?

I've known that I posted my last post long time ago , so I've decided to post something right now since my blog now lacked of posts.So I've decided to blog on a summary format of event that happened this week. ( p.s. : Bear my English....I am too lazy to post proper English on my posts )

Monday ( 26th )

- Having a fun time at school.
- Discussed about the routine with Andrew and Kim about the " Sorakan " competition.
* This cheering competition was created by Mr.Fahry by carrying the aim to have a school cheer for any competitoin while cheering our school's so-called " cheer ".
* This competiton is a MUST for all students in the school ( including guys )
*The class who wins the cheering competition , their cheer will be our school's official cheer.

-After school , ate with Su Zanne at SB coz we both were going back at 3.30p.m.

Tuesday ( 27th )

-What a boring day -.-

Wednesday ( 28th )

-Koko day ( i mean Co-curiculum activity day ) ( this week turned out to be uniform bodies
week )

-Went to school in Girl Guide uniform ...so embarrasing.Coz only some actually wore their
uniform bodies' uniform....( the most was St. John..lol )

-Did 2 photoshoot for the school magazine...
=1st for uniform bodies
( Girl Guide ) ( no position....was pulled to take photo coz i am the rare ones who wore
girl guide uniform that day... )

=2nd for Music Club ( as the secretary ) ( sat on the chair infront remember about last week
's lesson when i also sat infront for class photo and MR.Khairy called me " girl , tutup sikit "
the class actually laughed at it during photo shoot....coz tutup sikit was actually saying , " Girl
can you shut your legs thightly ?"

-Accidentaly cutted my finger with the "sand wood long thing" during KH lessons when I was
sand-ing my own hand-sawed wood and the " thing " slip from my right hand and onto
my 2nd left finger.Rushed to the safety aid box but only have medicines..but no plasters..
Since teacher was nowhere to be found , I went to the book shop to buy plasters..lol

-Teacher was shocked to see my injured finger , she went to the safety aid kit and ended up
dropping everything in process ( everyone laughed quietly )

-Later stayed back after school for uniform bodies , Girl Guide was given tasks to paint draw
and paint murals... ( my group with Kim and Jo-Yee , seniors , Pinky and her friend and 4
juniors draw and painted 3 graphic on detergent atoms...lolx

Thursday ( 29th )

-Andrew's b'day....we sang b'day song 4 him during civic lesson
-Stayed back to revise Maths with Mandy and Jo-Yee
-Was raning heavily that day and we were soaking wet in the heavy rain coz we went to mamak
even with an umbrella
-Went home and was down with mild fever

Friday ( 30th )

-Fever subside but still have sore throat..
-Having a GREAT TIME in school today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011