Holiday....BORING !

Wahhh...This 5 days holiday is so boring........

Makes me feel LIFELESS

I really want to go to school

As school makes me ACTIVE...

Misses all my friends...

These few days ,

just eat , sleep , online , KGT , eat , sleep , online

Let me RHYME something ( da apple on the tree thing )-self-invention..haha

5 holidays in a week

5 holidays in a week ,
Makes me sick ,
Makes my heart beat zero-ninety-eight ,
Its not that interesting ,
Its not that fun ,
Its just makes me sick like hell...

Holidays , Holidays ,
It makes no sense ,
I am the girl who hate holidays ,
I can't study at home , I can't talk to friends ,
I really can't , REALLY ...CAN'T DO THESE...

Close my eyes and count to 10 ,
If I can go to school right now ,
I will be glad ,
If I cannot go to school right now ,
I will be angry...( x2 )

So how izzit ?...haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011