About Sapphire getting second place and Appendix

Oh yeah ! I was really delighted and relieved that exam ends today !

Biology is fine but I think I'll fail my Physics......dead.....
Hmm...Last Saturday Sapphire ( which was my house colour )
finally won 2nd place on Sports Day after many many years sinking rock bottom...

I was shocked and really happy !

Thanks to the teachers , students who are forced to join perbarisan , Sapphire active and inactive members , and finally the runners (especially ) who contributed a lot for the marks of Sapphire !

I was sad that i didn't help Sapphire to get any medals eventhough i joined running . The runners are just WAY too FAST !!

BTW ,

I am really happy to see my brother coming back home after staying 3 days at the hospital for appendix surgery .

I used to thought that appendix surgery doesn't cost much and it's not a very serious problem .
My brother's condition proved me wrong .
His stomach was aching all the time ,
vomitting a gazillion times .
Suffering all the time.

Visited him yesterday after his surgery is done .
Mum said that he tried to hide his pain .
Until now , he didn't smile yet...
just showed us his neutral " tahan pain " look...haha
but he lost a lot of weight that I forced him to gain back after his wounds totally healed.
Btw , i even took a picture of his appendix.....which my parents felt it's too gruesome to see

but for me....haha I even say animal intesting or somesort in the biology lab...haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011