Chinese New Year !!! yeahh....

oo+> Chinese New Year This year is kinda boring
+> When it comes to angpow.....( i'm speechless... )
+> Only one relative managed to visit us as the others are not in KL
+> That means no cousins to play cards with...like last year.
+> I basicly squandered my time on the computer , television and i ended up neglecting all my homeworks .
+> But I've watched 3 movies during CNY , that is CJ7 , Kung Fu Dunk and Meet the Spartans




According to my opiniong , I felt that CJ7 is really a huge dissapointment . The storyline is purely not logical and the ending is predictable . I felt that Stephen Chow has run out of ideas on how to direct and write a movie to capture the hearts of many like what he acts in comedy series and movies . Besides , the fact that this movie took 3 years to direct and produce is really worthless after everyone sees this result . But I have to say that the actress who potrayed Dicky is really brilliant on carrying her role as a little boy . Even Jo-Yee doesn't believes that Dicky is actually played by a little girl as she is so Handsome !! ( i agree ^^ )



This movie is really hillarious . I couldn't catch my breath after every laughter . This is the fai-est movie that i've ever seen . I love the spoof characters and how the guys skipped and dance ( eventhough it is so gay-ish ) . But I have to say that this movie have no definite storyline . Kinda messed up a little and the ending is a bit weird . But this movie is really funny . Really enjoy it !!




Hehehe....I admit that I'm not a fan of Jau Chou . But in this movie , he really plays his character well . Especially when it comes to coolness . This movie is much more interesting and is much better then CJ7 in a million ways . I love the casts and their acting is really fabulous . I must say that this movie is suitable for everyone to watch and is very amusing !



Yesterday i went out with Jo-Yee and her bf , Lenny to The Gardens and we watched Kung Fu Dunk . Besides , we also went to Borders and I saw many books and mangas !!!!! Must buy books !!! Must buy books !!!!!
After hanging out with Jo , my mum brought me to see her old friend and his daughter and niece . They are really nice people and I'm happy to know them : Carmen and Elaiya . We talked a lot and chat a lot . ( hehe......skip....skip...... ) . We went to Pavillion to catch a movie and we really want to watch " Meet the Spartans " until we saw the poster stated ( 18__ ) ...awwwww....But miraculously , the person allow us to enter eventhough me and Elaiya are underage ( after giving them angpow ) . We basicly laughed the most in the cinema ....and my mum and uncle Rasull was like..." why are they laughing again ? "...lol
After the movie ended , we went to J.W. Marriot ( ground floor ) to just have a walk . After that , we went to some restaurant to have a late night supper . The food is really delicious !!!
We reached home at around 1 something a.m. and discovered that i have blisters on both of my feet . Really painful when I was taking a bath .
Hmmm , anyone who knows any methods to cute blisters fast and tell me how.....hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011