Love poems

Yesterday's English class at Minda Ceria was really fun .
I was so sad that i missed 2 lessons this month ...
So , i was kinda lost yesterday...

Sir showed us " Dead Poet Society "
Which was a 1989 movie which won an oscar for the best storyline ...( haha )
( i did some research for this film )

The last 15 minutes was the best part of yesterday's class
as we are all given a task to write a poem about love .
I was so excited !

Everyone was splitted into groups of four
and mine have 2 girls and 2 guys .
Everyone was quite nervous when sir gave them this task .
But I felt happy.....weird ??

Without any proper planning ,
I started writing the poem while my group members look at it .
Vivian and Edmund contributed a few words that made me go further and
we've managed to write until the second stanza

Sir later called me to read my poem and said that is dedicated to Edmund =.=''''''' ( super swt )
I read it out loud and I really can't believe what i wrote
Shocking........
It's not that I felt that i wrote a very inspiring poem...
But just what I wrote without filtering 1st

Sir asked some of us to type out our poem so that he could show the next class....
Told Jo and James that their task is to write poem ( they are in the 2nd batch )
But they are so lucky that they are only doing the poem next week and could see our ( 1st batch ) work.....

Super Lucky



My Poem>>>>

LOVE

Stanza 1 : ( I wrote this myself )

Love , oh love ,
How Sweet could it be ,
The experience that is as sweet as honey ,
Everyday is like a bed of roses ,
When someone special sends their love to you .

Stanza 2 : ( thx for the great help frm Viv and Ed coz they've contributed some words )

Without love , what is life ,
Love has it's own limitations ,
The best memory in love is not about the ending ,
But the times we spend when we are together

Stanza 3 : ( just getting super high now and wants to write more )

Your warm hands hold on to mine ,
As you can't let go my hand ,
The days we blush when we meet each other ,
It's now all gone.

Stanza 4 : ( i just feel like continuing )

What is the meaning of love to me now ?
Crying every tears out because of you ,
How can you break a fragile heart of mine ,
That has now been pierced by the dagger of yours

Stanza 5 : ( tak boleh tahan....muz write more !!! )

I can only travel down to memory lane ,
To see the times when we enjoy every moment together ,
I understand that time times are now over ,
and I just have to start again .

THE END !!
hehe

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011