Rah.....how to become better !!

Got back 2 of my exam papers today
Physics and Maths....
I flunked my Maths ( i think half of the class did too )
I was relieved that I passed my Physics ( not flying colours )

Did some lame surveys at school today...
for the " smart schools " and the " non smart schools "
Finished 6 papers of those surveys asking you those questions that you can "tembak" easily.

Oh Well.....they did asked std 6 science questions too
I feel like UPSR all over again......
and all the 30 questions are all in Malay......

I was like..

" Goodness...i've forgotten what is pemboleh ubah....."
" arghh.....what is this "

Too much English cause me to neglect B.M.....muahahahahaha.....

__________________________________________________________________

Have been practising Chopin's Revolution and Cubana Cubana for 3 days
but I can't seemed to get the tempo right for Chopin's Revolution....
It's difficult......urghhhhh

even harder then Debussy's Arabesque.....

But I'm addicted to that wonderful majestic piece of Chopin......
and I think I must finish leaning Fantaisie Impromptu ( a piece of his... )

HMMMMM...but let me complete the Revolution 1st......haha

__________________________________________________________________

Besides , Nodame Cantabile have introduced me to many wonderful classical musics....
Especially Rachimanoff and Ravel that are quite new to me....

After watching Nodame Cantabile special ,
I'm hooked to Ravel's Miroirs 4. Alborada Del Gracioso....

I only know how to play a very short part of the beginning part...
and I'm desperate to get the piano score for it....rahhhh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011