Arghhhh....

Sry....the title is not really relevant...
I am really not good at making and creating titles...so ......whatever 1st..haha

Few days ago my mum wanted me to help here to create her a friendster acc....lol
So I taught her somethings about friendsters....( how to add friends...view ppl.....acpt comments..etc.... )
Then later when she saw my profile...she wants my background =.='' haha
So I helped her to edit the background...
and I must find a new layout for my own....

We laughed at school when I told them that my mum have friendster...
and they started to talk bout their parents who wants to update themselves on technology stuffs..cool ???...lol....
Nowadays , parents wants to go to the same level as their child as they can understand better...

Besides , Yesterday was a nice day...
No Pn. Dr. Akmar for Bio and No Oral test !!
Latihan Kebakaran SAVED THE DAY !
But it's awful...
I hate sitting under the sun ,
Counting students ,
asking them go into their lines....
haiz....
and sitting infront with the guys..seperated from my friends...
Being a monitor Is kinda difficult at times...

Then later we went back to our school hall..
En. Asri told us our time of escape and stuffs....
and later he brought out all those who are " dead " ....haha
( those students n teachers who hav no time to escape )
We had a great laugh!!!

The lecture lasted till slightly after our " going home " time.....grrrr
I wonder why teachers have to lecture for soooo long...
Can't they juz summarize their speech ?
________________________________________________________

Saturday was quite tiring for me ,
I didn't get enough sleep ,
as last night I chatted with him till 12:5_ midnight....
then I watched Spirited Away till 1.30 ( incomplete )

@.@.............I'm always sleeping very late at night...
and I hate taking naps...( it's a waste of time ...you spent 20 yrs sleeping in ur lifetime.. )

No sun for the whole day !!
Wow !!
Luv it !!
I'm still on my way to finish that painting of mine...
and the results are quite satisfying..

During piano lessons..
I was so excited ...
I am always looking forward for piano lessons...haha
finally managed to finish Chopin's Revolution today !!!
But I need to practice more....
Since practice makes NEAR perfect...
Sadly...my technical skills are not really good....
and I think I must take my grd 8 scale book and my Czerny book ( Which I think they are all covered in dust ) haha
Need to practice again....
( longer and harder then the " then " grd 8 practical examination...

Btw , I'm getting my new piano tomorrow
( I have an old digital piano at home which I don't like...I hate digital piano...fake sounds )
and by Monday , It will be in my room...
and I will be practising it for many hours !!!
hAHA...
I'm excited....
and I can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna practise till midnight
and goodness..... ( neglecting homeworks ?? haha )jkjk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011