Hi Everyone ,
I'm at Sabah now ( Sutra Harbour Resort )
with my brother @ the lounge....

Sad-nya....
I tried super hard to connect the internet in the hotel room
But doesn't work

So I need to go to the lounge to online
and I need to order drinks.....haha
kinda nice and fresh
But I've spent RM.36.80 for the drinks !
haha...

Sabah is very very very very nice place
I love the harbour
and the picturesque sunset....
It's wonderful !

Besides , I saw a handsome guy today lol
When I was swimming....haha
Nothing lar.....=)

I love the food here ,
unique and special in a way ,

Let me see...
Have you tried Noodles that are made out of Fish meat ?
It really taste like fish ball
But it's delecious...scrumptious !!!

I really like Sabah....
Eventhough this is my 1st day here !

I can't wait for more tomorrow !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011