bad bad stomach

I went home kinda early today..
Have a really bad stomach ache !!!
Super baddd

and Yeng's having migrains!!!

Btw , I would really thank Yeng and Jen for helping me a lot after recess when the pain strucks..
especially Yeng...who have headaches and still teman me to call my mum and jen who comforted me and gave me a painkiller...

and to Mun Weng..
HOW DARE HE SAID THAT I DOESN'T LOOK SICK.....LOL

I am eating panadol pain killer ......haha...
of course the pain gradually subsided...

and Cik Mastina and Puan Iswani...
They were kind enough to ask me about my condition at the office

while other teachers
juz walk away...haha

as if i mind//

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011