Last minute homework to be more accurate..haha

Doing add-maths :

When I flip through my exercise book...I saw :











GOODNESS......Ihaven't finish my corrections yet
and it is because I've forgotten to write the ranges...how careless...
After that , I just kept flipping through till I see a blank page :

Ok....It's time to do add Maths !





I feel so hyper doing this and i even shouted " yay ! "
After I got the correct answer =.=''

But suddenly :





Oh great .....I am stucked !!

So I shifted my attention to something else that I love Doing :


Completing my drawing ^^
Inspired from Yeng's pattern on her Water Bottle =)
And I even corrected the poem that I've wrote 2 days ago
and added that human ( which is me..... even though it's nt like me )
and the musical notes =D


After completing my drawing , I start to come to a point and realise that I really should memorize My English aural test :


A part of what I'm going to say tomorrow hehe...





Later I got super bored memorizing it and :
I did this !!


Oh yeah !!! Add Math = Hate !

(except for Andrew...he loves it ...and he even says that it is easy =.='' )





And I want to dedicate this cute teddy bear for our cute dear friend , Kim who've spraint her leg when she was doing her duty at the canteen and she feel of the stairs....and I can see from her eyes that she was crying...We all helped her ( especially Shi mun ) ...and we were so unlucky that the lift rosak at that moment =.='' , so Kim was kinda hopping with one leg with the help of Shi Mun ...and us comforting her .....
Later , during exchanging period , I sneaked out of class to see her in 4 C haha...
And i saw my class teacher...ooops..
Jacky said , " ohhhh....ketua kelas also sneaked out "
=.=''





Get well soon KIM !!! Doraemon Girl !!!
and go to school ASAP !!!
We can't wait to see you !!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011