Terrific Thursday

Thursday is really great !!! haha
Everything went so smoothly
( except tht our ' pass keluar ' is missing )

It was really funny to see some of my classmates present their lisan
Especially Mun Weng's....eventhough he's just reading from the text =.=
But the way and the intonation is really funny....kinda like ' sajak' ( a type of malay poem )
And Maziah's was so cute.....eventhough she lose her voice a little....haha
But to my opinion , the most stable , confident and excellent speaker is.....

* The girl who always present sajaks , perbahasan and pantun in our school *
( i've forgotten her name.......feel so guilty as the k.k..........)

Oh ya ,
A hornet flew into the class ,
It flew around the class...
and most of us kept shifting places...
Ning pei and yeng .......( daring whey )
they just sit down doing nothing
When the hornet flew directly to the fan ,
It fell....
Near my place...
I thought it will die sooner or later

Then Mun Weng took the class's ' penyodok ' and tried to scoop it...
It flew.....and I kinda ran infront of the class...
I even saw Eunice running towards the door...hahas

We kinda skipped recesss
But we ate Yin Yin's bread...since she don't want too...
I teman-ed them to the SPBT room to take their books that are confiscated by
Puan Siti Nur Saleha ( who happens to be my English teacher ) since I have to take for my class too......
and took all the books that are confiscated from my class....
( luckily there was only around 6 books...compared to jen's class

Oral is really creepy but fun as well
I kinda enjoy nearly everyone's speaking...
Once again Mun Weng and Maziah managed to attract the class attention again
and that girl was really good in oral ( even her english have some malay accent )
but she's really marvelous !

Relieved that I've finished my oral
I think those pictures helped me a lot....
Kinda satisfied by teacher's comment
" Interesting topic "
haha

Tuiton was fun too
Really fun
Jo was so obsessed with best friends until when we make sentences also got kawan baik

dream about kawan baik
ter-dream about kawan baik

( both in bm so it's kinda weird in english )

And i said

" Jo , you best friend fanatic lar
next time have a club
B.F.F.F. C
( Best friends forever fan club )
hehe

After tuiton ,
I was kinda blur again
Talking with Jo until my mum standing infront of me also cannot see
She was like " you see leng chai until cannot see me arrr....:
lol

( sry my english is really bad now...coz im really sleepy )
good nitey everyone =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011