There are many times that I kept wondering that wether i'm good at this and that . Especially being a class monitor . Sometimes I felt that i'm not capable and not responsible enough .

Besides , I even doubt more on my piano skills ( technical , dynamic and sight reading ) . I felt that my piano skills are really bad . I just do not have the confidence . Just don't get me wrong . I love music especially the piano . I am just confused and sadden by the fact that I haven't reach my goal yet . The fact that I got my grd 8 cert few years ago just didn't help . When I see there are more ppl who plays better then me , or those who can participate in an orchestra . I feel really down . I'm kinda lost at this point in my life .

Me handling my studies is even worst . Subs are getting harder and harder and I'm just getting more confused each time ( especially add maths ) . The worst part is that now only I realised that I do not have the interest in science and maths subs ( especially maths subs ) . I just prefer studying languages ( except bm ), music and art .

Until now I just can't find my special abilities and talent yet...



I need to find my confidence back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011