This week =)

Monday ( 7th April 2008 )

-Only one word to describe that day = occupied

I am so occupied that day....really occupied . School was quite boring today and I wish that It ends faster ...but time seems to pass like a tortoise . After recess , A man went into my class and said that some uncle was calling me to go down , saying that my mother wants me to call her back as she have something urgent to tell me .

Everyone in the class was like " Chermaine , what happened ??? "
I panicked...

While walking down , my mind started to think about negative things.....My heart just beat faster as I approached nearer to ground 1 . I immediately called my mother but I couldn't get through . I tried calling her the second time...then it get through .

" Mum , is there something urgent that you want to tell me ?"
" Yes , what time your school ends "
" 2.30p.m. "
" Can you go back at 1.00pm ? "
" No , I can't ....besides , why are you calling me....something happened ? "
" I want you to meet someone from an entertainment company with Elaira "
" For what ? "
" I want you to gain experience "
" I see...why not you fetch me at 2.30pm ? "
" ok then "

*relieved

When I went up to my class , Everyone was asking me what happened ?...and I told them the whole thing
They was like , " wow...........................etc "
I just smile.....relieved....

I went to this entertainment company at somewhere in KL with Elaira
and I saw this guy who is really familiar.....( recognize him frm somewhere )
He kept showered us with questions and even asked us if we have past experiences
and later , we sign the contract...

After that , I quickly ate my McD Fish fillet burger and headed to USCI for Chuan Li's concert
I reached there very early and I just walked around the music department looking at interesting bulletins.....
Later , Hang Long phoned me asking where am I ....
I found him and we went to the cafeteria and talked about music
We just kept talking ....and I got so excited to talk about music......( to everyone )

Chuan Li's performance is awesome ......eventhough a bit shaky at the beginning with his partner Kong Su Mei ( MPYO pianist ) but they managed to control the shaky-ness and the whole piece became very firm . I adore both of their playings......2 different characters on the piano...

I have this deep impression on this student who plays the flute . Not to mention that He's quite cute too ( since he's short ) . The way he control his dynamic is really great . I like the style and the way he handle his instrument .

I think every student felt tired during the performance .
Chuan Li even said that he felt retarded....and he's felt fatigue since he was busy completing his Advance Musicology assignments and only slept for a couple of hours . kesian..haha
every student there really did their best . I salute them=)
____________________________________________________________

Tuesday ( 8th April 2008 )

I woke up early in the morning ,
feeling super hyper because I am going to book fest today .
I managed to skip Math and BM ( means there will be no lisan ) after recess
Physics was quite interesting
We did that experiment with the car .

Book fest is really dissapointing
I think my friends kept hearing me said " I want chicken soup for the soul series "
Sadly I found none there
There were just local books on display and islamic books too

Luckily about 1 hour before we need to head back to school ,
Me and my friends manage to find some interesting book at the last floor .
Story books , biography , and university books

Some of them went for the Architecture section , Accounting section and graphics section
I went to all of those
and MUSIC SECTION ( i love it )
But the books are really expensive......tak cukup duit......

I ended up buying 2 books :

Anchee Min's Empress Orchid and The Last Empress ( which is the sequel )

Tuiton is fun today
Finally we are able to complete that Dead Poet Society movie .
It was very sad that the guy commited suicide because his parents doesn't agree with his
decision to be an actor and wants him to be a doctor instead .
Kesian that guy...

James came to me saying that his school got 2nd place for the drama competition and my school won 1st !
I was so happy !
Yesterday , I prayed for both of the school to win
wow !!!!! incredible
Great job to SBS and Taman Connaught !
___________________________________________________________________

Wednesday ( 9th April 2008 )

Koko is really fun today...
Me , Yeng , Jo and Yin Yin really enjoy art society since we are in science
But Jen didn't get hhyper....lol
We have no art classes
I got so hyper at creating characters .........
and Jo's dead rabbits are really adorable
Yin Yin drew the Bleach guy magnificently...but she lamented that her drawing sucks....
It was really wonderful
But she gave up at last
Such a waste............

We discussed about the upcoming cosplay too
It just let me feeling more eager for the day to come !

We ponteng-ed badminton society cause we are busy drawing

8.00 pm , me and Elaira went to meet up with TVB8 people . They asked us many questions
( many which are like the ones the producer asked us on monday )
I was quite nervous ..................but manage to get through
As me too..........asked them many questions

Wednesday ( part 2 ) -i missed this out

Taking class photo is really fun .
We kinda fool around
and the photographer took dozens of photos of us
Formal ones and informal ones
I still remember that Eunice said that she's not prepared on how to sit
and I remembered last year what En. Khairy said.....my friends still remember too * embarrased

For informal photo ,
Me and Eunice quickly went up to the bench and everyone did funny poses
next me Ning Pei and Stef stood together like what nicky said " the 3 bob heads...lol !

__________________________________________________________________

Thursday ( 10th April 2008 )

I have lisan today
But my bahasa baku was really bad
since my bm have the english accent
so I really tried my best to present my bahasa baku

Jo's lisan is really funny
since she tries to speak in bahasa baku ( which is like Fakhrool's accent )
haha

That day , I just wished that my accent is like Fakhrool's one..honestly
he's bm pronouncation is really good...eventhough his character is really bad....haha

Jo and Foo Hong didn't showed up during tuiton but the rest did...
JO gonna kill you.....jkjk !!!

__________________________________________________________________

Friday (11th April 2008 )

I just can't put that Empress Orchid book down
I just kept reading it from tuesday nonstop
My friends even said that

" wah.........she read the book like she's so into the book " haha
I even showed them some gross part of the book
hehe

while chatting , Shocked that suddenly someone asked me a question
It left me speechless...seriously
__________________________________________________________________-

Saturday ( 12 April 2008 )

As usual
I am always occupied on Saturday
but nevertheless ,
I still like saturday
___________________________________________________________________

Sunday ( 13th April 2008 )

Pastor Rockie Siew really rocks !
His piano skills are really wonderful
and he's very humerous too
His fishball song and durian song is really unique
Everyone just can't stop laughing

I was shocked to hear that he's even the exam board ppl for piano....
super geng
wow

I'm already reading the last empress now
100 over page now.......
love it !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011