HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !~

To the greatest mother on planet Earth ,
She's the one who concerns about us ,
Cared for us ,
Always be there for us when we are really down ,
Support your decisions ,
and Giving you guide.......

To my beloved and my forever young looking sporty mother ,

Joyce Lim Lay Kuan !!!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!


J- Joyful
O- Optimistic
Y- Young
C- Caring
E- Elegant
L- Loving
I- Independant
M-Modern
L- Lively
A- Artistic
Y- Youthful
K- Killing smile
U- Understanding
A- Angelic
N- Nobel
This poem specially written for her :
Mother ,
You cared for us ,
You loved us ,
You protected us .
How can we thank you so much ,
How can we repay you your sacrifice ,
Yes......you did sacrifice ,
Don't lie that you don't
We hurted you when we disobeyed you ,
We talked back about you ,
We argue ,
We shouted ,
We slammed the door .
All those ,
I know that you wants me to do my best ,
You want to be a useful person ,
Catch my dreams ,
Catch my hope ,
Live life to the fullest with hope !
Mother ,
You are my living inspiration ,
I vowed to be like you someday ,
Even it will be really tough since you are really talented ,
But I will try my best to be equally talented as you .
I will !!
( sry if my poem is nt poetic or it's not good enough to let your tears fall xD )

Comments

Joyce 林丽娟 said…
😊😚

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011