I can't believed that sir denda-d my group yesterday

coz of one irrelevant point

We ended up kena shuffling infront of the class with Pui Yuk's group....( their last point was irrelavant )

The guys was so daring....Kenny and Shan Huay just shuffle spontaneously

We ( the girls ) were so shy.......

Yet I dunno y I kept laughing

In the end I just simply shuffle xD xD

1ST try whey hehe......

Then Jo-Yee , Kitt Yan and Phui Yuk did jumping cool ! hehe

Then sir was like , " Wah , Chermaine.....tak sangka you can dance har...always practice at home arr. "

" Nope.... " hehe ( that was my answer xD )

Oh ya ,

I saw them recording tht " hukuman " with their hp

Goodness

One of them even want to post on youtube....

=.='' ( honestly....I only dance for like.....a few seconds ) ? xD

and I'm nt a pro shuffler xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011