Tagged by Vicky =D

Five things I found in my bag.
1) 1 story book
2) Comb
3) Pencil Case
4) Money
5) Piano Books

Five things I found in my wallet/purse
1) Identity Card
2) Money ( Duh .... )
3) Pictures with friends
4) A&W , Popular and some other cards
5) Calender =D

Five favourite things in my room
1) Laptop
2) CD Player
3) Bed =DHHH
4) My Cupboards
4) Story Books

Five things I've always wanted to do
1) Travel all over the world
2) Meeting new friends
3) Further my music studies
4) Gymnastics ( miss it.... )
5) Learn violin again

Five things I'm currently into
1) Prokofiev's piano concerto
2) Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown's No Air
3) My darling piano ( hearts )
4) =)
5) Laptop

Five people I'm gonna tag

1) Jo-Yee
2) Olivia C
3) Pui Yan
4) Stef
5) Valerie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011