Yesterday , I went to Genting with my parents to meet up with my mum's ex-schoolmates and my ( kinda far ) cousins .

Not really fun though......
Went for karaoke ( they didn't dare to sing )
and I kinda be the lampost for Danny , 19 , and his gf , Jolin , 18 ,.... ( since i went to arcade with them )

After that , I meet up with Danny's bro.....( which unfortunately i've forgotten his name ..p.s. I'm bad at remebering chinese names ) and his friend . We kidna played those childish indoor games . Kinda boring . But Danny's bro kinda freaked out \in motion master and showed a lot of concern for the roller coaster ( he afraid tht the rails will losen and fell off... xD ) Btw , he's 22 -.-''

We have fun playing bumper car though.....
But everyone ( even danny and his friend ) aim and kept banging my car.......bullied xD

Oh Ya ,

Did I mentioned that I entered a disco at Genting yesterday......
1 something a.m. till 2 something a.m.
I can't believed tht the person really believed that i'm 18....xD
AND MY MUM'S THE ONE WHO WANTS ME TO ENTER....
She kinda forced me.......but I rejected ......( afraid kena tahan hehe )

But in the end , I ended in the disco


dancing away with my mum xD xD xD xD

BUT I HATE SMOKES FRM CIGARETTES !!!!!!!

I SMELLED LIKE SMOKE AFTER THAT !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011