Depressed , confused and really angry at myself...
Nope....it's nt about love


It's about learning piano pieces and mastering it in a short period of time....

I'm learning Rach's Prelude in G Minor now....6 pages....
Honestly....I have no problem memorizing the piece...
But....

I am still struggling at page 3 !!!!!

* Throw glass on the wall *

I really don't know what to do...

And the competition is so near.....

August 23.....

SO DEAD....

And I only discovered Rach's prelude last week...
When I was surfing the net finding for songs...

Die Die Die Die Dies................................................

I actually have a solution...
That is Play Deux Arabesque 1 and 2 by Debussy

I know how to play that song
Since Deux Arabesques 1 was in my grd 8 exam alternative piece book....

and I can sight read Deux Arabesque 2.....

SO , might as well play Deux Arabesque 1 and 2 ...

hopefully it would be around 5 minutes something ?

since the requirement for my level would be at least 4 minutes....

and Rach's Prelude is around 4 minutes something...

Got to catch up with the speed...


I AM SO DEAD !!!!!!!!!!! STRESSED OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT TO DO !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011