Haven't got my specs yet....
They haven't finish doing my specs yet....
and I can't believe tht I'm kinda sad...

But I am feeling a little excited though..
I can't wait to see myself wearing the new specs...

Hopefully I will look much better........

Besides , It's scary today morning tht when I was sitting uncle's transport to school...
Near Xietin's house ,

I heard a lady screaming....
Xietin was shocked as well

Me...
I straightaway woke up frm my sleep....

she just ran straight to the mamak stall
and they just look at her....

She kinda said something.......she is also crying i think....
I heard her quavery voice...
So I presumed tht she's crying...

I wonder what happened...
Rob ? Accident ? .....I have no idea
And I AM SO CURIOUS TO KNOW THE ANSWER !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011