Lazy eye

Lazy....Lazy eye , Amblyopic eye

Stumbled across an article about lazy eye
It caught my attention since my left eye is an amblyopic eye
I have it Since std 5...haha
As the result of my bad habit of reading story books lying down


Until now....I still can't change tht bad habit of mine
Having a lazy eye is really troublesome
Thank god tht my right eye is just short-sighted and nt another lazy eye
If not , The world would be very blur and I can't really see and pick up features on a human face


According to my " eyesight " ,

A normal human with normal eye will see something like this :

















But a person with lazy eye will see something like this :



















Yes , As blur as this .......


This is the reason why I can't see properly with my left eye
Especially if I have my right eye covered by my long frindge.....
Imagine what happened if both of my eye are amblyopic ?
It would be worse than this...

Blur........yep......that's the only word


Actually there are treatments for lazy eye





And do you know tht LAZY EYE CAN BE TREATED for kids who are below 7 yrs old ??





SOBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





But I've did further research abt it and there's a treatment which is kinda effective for teenagers like me and you...

According to wikipedia ,





The patient's normal eye will be covered with a plaster / cloth something.. and the patient is only allowed to do everything , ( walk , run , write , read ) using the lazy eye.....( honestly , this is really really chalenging . The patient is not permitted to take of the eye path on the normal eye except when he/she needs to drive . The treatment is considered successful if the patient manages to read 2 lines frm the Lazy eye chart .





That's really good !!!!!


I can't even read a line.....


















Me to the guy , " yay ! we same same......we have the same amblyopic eye ! "

so-called.....it's not yay.....it's sobs....

That path thingy on the boy's left eye is the .....let me see.....what i called the " healing patch "

Sounds nice ?

xD LOLS

Gonna try it myself

and maybe get some bruises and fall a few times xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011