Merentas Desa yesterday was fun !!!

Especially when it comes to food and drinks.......all are scrumptious and some are unique..
I've spent nearly every ringgit in my wallet.....sobs......xD

I was really tired after the event....

Arms sakit , legs sakit , and it really causes me fatigue...

I'm a bad runner =(
And I rather dance =)
____________________________________________________________

Watched Kung Fu Panda in the evening @ Jusco with family
It's really a nice movie to watch...
An important lesson learnt and it's really humerous !

I love Po's teacher....
he's really adorable !!!

______________________________________________________

After the movie , I went to Popular.....
renewed my card , spot books buy them and read them !
Parents suprised me with RM 100 worth of popular vouchers !!
I really feel like screaming that time xD

Bought a book entitled " straits chinese "
Inspired to buy the book after reading Monsoon History !
I really love the book !!!
XOXO to the book !

Later , parents forced me to go for eye testing and later buy a new specs since I've lost mine...
I got a long lecture frm them.....
But I honestly .......honestly......I seldom wear my specs ( not seldom i think...it's RARELY )
Since I felt tht I look really ugly wearing them.....

Thank God that My power didn't raise tht much.....
and I was shocked that my left eye power had decreased !!
I was really happy !

But...
Too bad I can't get contacts...
They felt tht i'm too irresponsible to have contacts..
double sadness....

After that ,
Bought a new Bros bottle...
Russian doll design !!!!!!!

Love it !

____________________________________________________________

Woke up at 8.50 a.m. today...
Damn.......my body aches a lot......
frm arms to toes........
I feel like sleeping more...

Too bad....Saturday is a really busy day for me
I have classes to attend frm 10 to 5 pm
Art class , Piano , Dance and mandarin

Suffered a lot during piano and dance.....
( since my arms ached a lot )
and I'm playing Rachmaninoff in G minor....
I was practically half dead chasing the speed with my really really exhausted hands

dancing class was a torture too..
but thank god Yen Yee teacher helped me to relieve my achness and painful-ness on my right leg..
( I actually asked her to hold my leg until my head....
It really helped !!!
thanks loads

After classes , I bought a new battery for my MP4 and a brand new earphone......
later , I went grocery shopping with my dad and bro...
I bought many things there.......

I can't wait to eat them !!!!!!

_________________________________________

exhausted...................................................................................

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011