Sry....laziness strikes me again...
Lazy to upload
Lazy to blog
Not mentioning I am quite busy nowadays
haha

Basicly , our sleepover lasted 3 days and 2 nights
( we extended our stay....actually it's 2 days and 1night )

We eat ( maggi ) , cook our own food ( all fried ) , Watched Jdoramas , Swam , Play computer and OF COURSE...........talk haha

Actually i think the video tht i posted on my blg last time prettyt much sums up everything

Guess tht I don't have to upload pics already

Most of them are already there

Anyways , ( glad to have my laptop back =) )
_________________________________________________________________
About Hillsong

IT'S AWESOME

I met many people there

Even Rachel Hee ( frm minda ceria )

Tht day itself ,
I went out to my dad's shop with Claudia
We practiced , played and shared knowledge about piano..till.......4 something
It's fun !!!!


Me and Claudia =) after the concert
The concert was really a blast !
I learnt a lot of things there
Really understand about God more
The atmosphere there was really awesome too
We jumped and screamed , sang...lol
Joel Houston and his band are really great too !
Some said tht Joel is hot.....xD
Meet Wen Qi , Robyn and Amanda there too
And I made a new friend....her name is Sin Yin
and SHE IS REALLY ADORABLE !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011