The Super long TAG !!!! ( tagged by VALERIE )

Quiz. Tagged by VALERIE.

1. What's the connection between you and the last person that called you?
-Claudia ? she's muah's friend

2. Do you turn your cell phone off?
-No , unless the batt. is running really low lol.

3.What happened at 10.00am today?
-Studying add.maths @ school . *yawns

4.When did you last cry?
-I don't even remember =D

5. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
-Biscuits I guess....i'm not a fan of peanut butter...

6. What do you want in your life now ?
-Faster get my piano diploma cert ( ASAP !! )

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or you just put up your hood?
-Neither , I rather run under the rain......it's fun !! Lol.

8. What's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
-My super soft teddy head tht I bought @ Singapore years ago^^

9. What bottom are you wearing now?
-My school uniform ( baju kurung........the sarong )

10. What's the nicest text in your inbox says?
-Zanne telling me tht I always say sorry 3 times ( it's funny....for me )

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated? lol?
-No , I keep it simple

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
-nope

13. What was the last movie you caught?
-Indiana Jones ( sobs.....no hot guys spotted ='( )

14. What are you proud of?
-My talkativeness haha !!! jk...... nothing actually

15. What does the oldest message in your inbox says?
-" Happy Birthday Cher..haha hope your b'day wishes will come true " ( i know i love to keep messages for a long time xD )

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
-Jordin Sparks ft. Chris Brown's No Air

17. Do you have any nicknames?
-yes....=.='

18. What does your last message in your inbox says?
-Frm. Claudia , " can you call me now ? i need to ask you about friendster stuff " something like tht...

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
-Around 12.00a.m.

20.Are you currently happy?
-nt really....just feeling normal

21. Who gives you the best advice?
-As usual ....the double F's ( friends and family )

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
-No , I hate cream!

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
-No One

24. Is everything bugging you right now?
-Not really

25. What/ Who was the last thing/person which/who made you laugh?
-Friends....I laughed at nearly everything....we talked bout many funny things as well

26. Do you wear toe socks?
-No

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
-Claudia....Haven't come home frm school tht time

28. Had you ever had your heart broken?
-Ages ago

29. What annoys you in a person?
-Bossy people , people who thinks they are really the best lol

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
-Not Really for now.....

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
-NO.

32. Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollars?
-No , why should I kill tht person ? It's sooo wrong ...

33. What is the colour of your room?
-Pink....ugh !

34. Do you believe in the saying 'talk in cheap'?
-HUH ?? sry....i'm blur now..

35. Who is the last person to lay on your bed?
-Me.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
-Mum

37. What do you say to the person you have crush on?
-Can I forget you forawhile ? I'm too busy nw...will have a crush on you later when i'm free to think about these stuffs.....xD LOL!!

38. Do you have a life?
-Yes....I have nyawa ^^

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they havent?
-I didn't think...I dreamt......

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
-Friendster profile ??? nothing....there are many songs there.....playlist...all are my fav songs...

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
-Me

42. Last time you smiled?
-Just now ? hahas

43. Have you changed this year?
-Matured ? lol....dunno eh..

44. What are you listening to right now?
-Rachmaninoff's prelude in C sharp minor

45. Are you talking to someone when doing this?
-nope

46. Do you walk with your eyes closed or opened?
-Open....unless when i reach the school gate at 6.30a.m. my eyes will be half open....sometimes , one is close and the other is slightly open

47. Is there a quote you live by ?
- Success only comes with hardwork with a little luck needed.... ? hehe

48. Do you want someone you can't have?
-Let Me see.......KAT-TUN'S Jin Akanishi ??? ya !!! i want him !!! xD

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
-YEP !

50. What is the worst idea you had this week?
-Don't know.....today is only Monday......

51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm?
-Playing laptop

52. Are you happy with your life right now?
-Not really

53. What song describe your life?
-Don't know

54. Does the person know you like him/her?
-I don't know....don't really bother now

55. Who always make you laugh?
-There's no specific someone.....just everyone hahas ! I laugh a lot !

56. Do you use other language other than english?
-Bahasa Malaysia , Mandarin , Cantonese and a smattering Hokkien]

57. Are you blond?
-Nope....I have blackey hair ^^

58. What is your favourite song?
-Too many to list it down here

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
-Find tht Ustazah teacher and told her tht I found the Engineering Teacher and he lets me to enter his Engineering class next time !!! NO MORE BIO !!

60. Who do you chose to die with?
-I don't even want to die !! hahas...lol bt everyone will soon die one day leh...

61. What do you think you are like?
- i'm a blur , talkative and a clumsy person

62. Where have you been today?
-School

63. What game do you play often?
-Darkcut 1 and 2

64. Who are you missing right now?
-Practically no one....

65. If you would have to chose between friends and love, which will you chose?
-Friends !!

66. What are you doing right now ?
-Doing this quiz......seeing akanishi Jin 's informations.....choosing new songs to play

67. Which primary school are you from?
-SK Seri Bintang Selatan

68. Name 3 colours that you like.
-I love all colours !

69. What emotion you like to show?
-Happiness

70. What is life to you?
-Awesome.

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
-Ignore it

72. Who did you chat last in msn today?
-No one

73. Who do you admire most?
-Akanishi Jin ! ( i'm crazy bout him nw ! )

74. Which month are you born in?
-January

75. How are you feeling right now?
-Normal

76. What is the time right now?
-6.11p.m.

77. Where are you now?
-Home

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
-None , I don't dye my hair.

79. Why are you doing this test?
-Val Tagged me

80. What do you do when you are moody?
-Chat with friends , listen to music and go online and surfing the net !

81. At which age do you want to marry?
-Unsure

82. Who is more important to you?
-My family & friends.

83. Do you think you have enough confidence?
-Don't know Lol.

84. Who is the person you trust most?
-It will be myself

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after raining?
-Yes lar.......study science please......

86. If you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
-I will be smarter , one of the best pianist around and knowing how to do business in the future

87. What is your goal for this year?
-Pass my add. maths and get great results for other subs...getting an A for BM

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
-I don't know bout tht yet...

89. What do you love?
-Laptop

90. Do you think it's Global Warming now?
-Ya....sobs.

91. What feeling you hate most?
-Confusion , frustration and sadness

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
-Yes

93. Do you believe in God? Of course! I trust him a lot !

94. Who cares for you most?
-My family.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-Family & friends and piano hehe ^^

96. What'll you bring when you fight?
-My mouth !! hahas ! I 'm better debating than violent fights

97. What have you regretted in your whole life?
-Many things....especially something happened way back in 2005.....='(....whatever now....I CAN'T rewind time rite...so......JUST forget it^^ =D

98. What would you feel if no one cares for you?
-Sad and frustrated and isolated

99. What if your stead two-timed you?
-I have no stead....but if he did tht....i will try something to frame him....( maybe telling his gf and " pakat ( join force ) with her to frame him !! woo hoo !! it would be fun to see his embarrased face....will pour wine / water on him as well ...and give him a good karate kick! )

100. Who(5) would you sabo next?
-Lee Jo-Yee
-Alexandra
-Vicky
-OC
-Xietin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011