1. Played Basketball during PJ Today !!
So fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(even though this is ONE of my 1st few times playing basketball xD
I'm more of a ping pong , cheer leading ppl and a badminton person xD )

2. Burnt my tongue today as well...
but it's all " worth while " since it's so delicious !!

3. Found out that next Thursday my class and 4 Cendana are going to Zoo Negara for our
Moral project !!! Yippie !!!!!! so happy to be with Cendana !!!! Zanne and Kim x2 !!!!

4. SO FRUSTRATED that I can't get my dear Rachy's Prelude ( Rachmaninoff xD ) perfect
yet SO NOT SATISFIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. DONE ~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011