Thursday ( 3rd July 2008 )
I love yesterday

Everything went on smoothly.....

And it was kinda fun today !

Especially Chemistry class !!

I love the experiment we did today !

Testing the reaction of Potassium , Sodium and Lithium in water...

It was really awesome !!

Especially when Potassium went into the water...

It lights up like a firework !!

Lithium is nice too !

No matter what shape you cut , in the end also become a tiny metal ball running like ants on water

And the boring sodium.....Xd

Just sizzles ...........

Mun Weng attempted to put more Potassium into the water....

Luckily he was stopped by teacher lol......

Teacher said tht if we put more Potassium in ,

Our clothes will be full of holes Xd

_______________________________________________________________________________

Engineering drawing class was kinda tiring....

A little frustrating too

I kept drawing and sketching a certain question for so long.....

That it CONSUMED AROUND 1 period....grrs

In the end , I only managed to complete 2 questions

Haiz...parabola , tangent , irregular polygons....

It’s nt as easy as I think it is....................................................

Oh ya ,

This is the picture of me wearing specs....

Was kinda shocked that my friends said tht I looked okay with my specs....

I look so ‘si mun’................hahas.....* COUGH * COUGH

And I discovered this when I was jotting down homeworks

Haha......Ning Pei , You didn’t write

the date ...

Should write date so that I can trace when you came to my place Xd

Get to practice piano today since I organized everything and came home quite early today

Was a bit satisfied that I manage to at least play the song quite smoothly...

But I still have a long way to go...

Tuiton was fun today

And I totally forget to bring newspaper and Mahjong paper as what Sir Sean have requested everyone too....

So dead haha..

Luckily , I met James when I was walking up the stairs

He asked me wether I’ve forgotten to bring newspaper and mahjong paper..

Lol.....

Luckily he was going to a stationary shop to buy mahjong paper since he didn’t bought his...

Thus , Phui Yuk also tagged along...

Haha....

A guy I knew frm my old church ( sry coz i don’t know your name ) was generous enough to give me a whole ‘The Sun ‘ newspaper

Thanks loads James!!!

Thanks loads to the ‘ guy ‘ !!!!!

I really love what sir Sean asked us to do !

DESIGN A POSTER TO ATTRACT PPL TO ENTER YOUR UNIVERSITY !!

So , we begun cutting , planning , designing and pasting...

I think my group found many pictures of scrumptious delicacies....

Lol ( for the cafeteria )

And a guy frm our group cut a picture of ‘ the gardens hotel ‘ room as the hostel !

Lol !!!!

That is 5 stars service...

I even added a picture of a spa ...

Hahas ! xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011