I'm kinda stressed out nowadays...
Thinking about the future and what subjects am I taking now..

Sometimes I just think that I should not choose to be in Science stream...
Should just go to art
I actually feel kind of dissapointed that I my class now do not have art class...

Honestly , I'm not interested in Add. Maths , chemistry and Physics...
I actually liked bio...
But gradually lost interest in it...

Luckily Now I've switch frm Biology To Engineering Drawing...
At least that's my interest.....
Too bad I can't Dissect the froggie.....

Honestly , I choose to enter Biology last time just to dissect the frog and peer presure...
I just don't want to be seperated frm my friends....

Among all subjects......I love English , BM , art and music ( if tht's a subject )
Too bad our school / schools in malaysia do not have music ' stream '
________________________________________________________________

I have been thinking about my future a lot....
What I want to study in another 2 years time...
Should I take this ?
Should I take that ...

Actually I am very sure that I plan to take
up musicology course when I enter university
At least I'm doing what I usually do....
But I doubt my skill a lot.....

I just don't know why I don't trust my playing a lot...
I feel like i'm a bad and lousy pianist....
The worst pianist in the world
My sight reading is kinda ok
I can remember music scores fast
My perfect pitch is ok too....

But I just don't have the confidence......

Stop talking about that already....hahas ( to me... )

________________________________________________

Or studying business to be a successful businesswoman ?

Or either taking up architecture / engineering course

Than I have to be good at Physics and Add. Maths then....

Sometimes , I just don't want to grow so fast......

I don't want to think a lot about the future.....

And hahas.....

Hopefully , I will not be selected for NS next time........


Gosh..... this post is soooo not organized and so messy and my language is sloppy too...
so sorry

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011