July + August = Busy like crazy

Actually this " formula " doesn't apply on me only
It also applies for most form 4 students around Malaysia ......

Some of my friends are already sitting exam now
Some next week ,
In my case around next 2 weeks .

Besides ,
especially for SBS ,
We are having lisan now ....

4 Damar nearly finished theirs already
4 Cendana i think theirs also finished already
and 4 Gaharu ( my class )

maybe next week start !!!

dead dead die die................

Most of the groups in my class are doing sketsa ( skits ) and drama....
how I wish I could do that

Too bad that my group wants to do " perdebatan ala parlimen " / parlimen debate

GOSHES !!!
I admit I'm talkative.....
but debate = BIG NO NO
( Luckily I'm only the Dewan Speaker )
but I need to talk like crazy xD

AND MEMORIZE THOSE TEXT TOO !

Anyways , I would like to represent my group ( mawar berduri xD )
And thank Fakhrool because he's the one who prepares our super super long scripts =)
________________________________________________________________

So not ready for exam

_______________________-

Lagi not ready for competition

________________________

I'm wasting the competition money man..............

still dissatisfied with my playing...

it sucks BIG TIME =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011