Tag By Alexandra ( again ) lols

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Angry , feel like killing him , Feel like slapping him
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
I want to go to Japan again ! , I also want to go to Korea , Australia , France and America
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
I want to SLAP Jo-Yee's Butt....coz she always make ' Body Glove ' print on our butts last time xD ( REVENGE ! )
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
50% - myself , 30% family , 10% charity , 10% spend together with friends
5. What's your ideal lover like?
Good Looking ? , same age / elder than me , bonus if he knows art and plays musical instruments , cheerful , understanding , active , fun , outgoing , taller than me ( of course ) and talkative like me ^^
6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Both is the same ( for me ) =)
7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Don't know......go with the flow ? but currently , love is nt the 1st thing in my mind
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I will back off
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
Hmm...I get happy for little things.....it's to ridiculous to list it here...hahas ^^
10. What takes you down the fastest?
hmmm.....i'im thinking bout tht
11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
hmmmmm....26 yrs old ......Have a career , a car , a house , a pet dog , and a boyfriend ?
12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Double F's ( Friends and Family )
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
She's kind and really really nice
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Depends on the situation
15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
Brush my teeth
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
No......i DON'T =)
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

The one that makes me stammer when I speak , heart beats faster when I stood with him and the one that makes me shy when i'm with him
18. What song are you listening now?
Fireflight- Unbreakable

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011