Today only Chemistry teacher came in to teach....and it's only for 1/2 hour....
Even though today seems like it's so free...but I have tons of homework to finish
( especially frm Hamimy.......she always give us tons of homework....even though today her time was suppose to be only 50 minutes =.=''

The atmosphere in class today was kinda dead.
Everyone seems so tired....
Me too !!

Aslam fell asleep during halfway of Chem. class
Lai Fun too.....

I fell asleep when I was reading one of the dramas in the komsas book , entitled " Serunai Malan "
Luckily tht time no teacher xD
_______________________________________________________________

While everyone was like ' dying ' and really really feeling fatigue ,
Suddenly we heard a scream frm Hui Sien..
I was shocked and out of nosy-ness...
I went to check out what's wrong

oOOOOO...

Actually it's just a cockroach...
I was kinda scared of cockroach..
but I just don't know why I didn't ran away or panicked...
Mun Weng and Nicky tried to use their handmade lastic to shot

Too bad...
BAD AIMING...

Just then , our relieve teacher came to Hui Sien's place and use the ' penyodok ' in the attempt of squashing the cockroach

Then everyone was like , " noooooooooooooo ! "

So , she took the ' penyodok ' and scooped the cockroach and threw it out of the window

Cool Yeng Yeng was just sitting down there wonder why everyone freaked out

Stefanie even hugged me....she was really scared...xD

______________________________________________

Puan Maimunah ( Physics teacher ) was absent today too
Everyone cheered when I broke the news to them
Even 4 Damar ( since she also teaches them Physics )

and I saw everyone rushing to complete Maimunah's work

_________________________________________________

Btw , I was looking at my mother's friendster profile and was shocked tht she uploaded a picture that looks so like me ( i felt ) ..


-------> This pic was taken long before I was born
1985 ............


tht's 7 yrs before I was brought into this world
xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011