Today's kinda busy @ school in class...
nowadays Teachers like to shower us with tons of homework
We spent our time in class doing homework , completing homework and chasing homework

I am sooooo envying 4 C
The atmosphere in their class compared to ours is so different
They are already enjoying their lives now
Like it's already the last day of school

and their sketsa
wow....
The costumes and props

Talking bout that ,
Saw Yee Wen and Leviana changed frm school uniforms to their costumes
They are apparently acting Anis Sophillea ( something like that )
It's so unique

Today is the 1st day I went to tuiton with Yeng
( add maths tuiton )
I was trying so hard to concentrate..
At times , my brain would just wonder around and I started to daydream a little
Kept snapping myself out so that I could concentrate

I just gotta love add maths...........

Yeng's mum dropped me @ my parents music shop today
Practiced My Prelude in G minor a little..
Too bad I've forgotten to bring my scores
but luckily I can still remember 2 pages of the song
So it's kinda ok ....

Cropped my hair today
It's much much shorter than my previous hairdo
The person said tht this is the ' real ' bob
lol
( is there really a REAL bob ? ) hahas !
I am really satisfied with my new hairstyle BECAUSE IT'S REALLY SHORT
I don't know why but I am reallly fed up with long hair
Even shoulder length

But this haircut is really cheap

Female : RM 14 ( student ) RM 17 ( X student & university students)
Male : RM 10 ( student ) RM 15 ( X student & university students)

They cut hair like pros and are expert in styling teenagers' hair
So......kunjungilah kedai itu ( speak in BM pulak... ) xD
the shop is @ Pandan Indah ( just opposite SMK Pandan Indah )

lol.........i'm advertising !!! hahas
This is 1st random shot I took with my new hairstyle
I feel like I look like a primary 6 student...
gosh....
I feel sooo soo soo young.....and small...xD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011