Hey there ,
It seems now my laziness is taking it's toll
so now , I better blog about everything I've promised myself to blog about :

firstly :
Malaysian Atheletes !! !! Wish them all the best !!
BIRD NEST STADIUM !!


08.08.08 !!!

Have anyone of you watched the opening ceremony of Olympic Games @ Beijing that day ?
It's an event that no one should ever miss....

Besides , this is the most expensive Olympic Event in Olympic history !!!

I think I Shouldn't talk a lot about it

I will let pictures do the talking xD


A guy playing Gu Zheng

Dancers in movable boxes !!
Awesome Kung Fu performance !
Dancers with lighting costumes !
Not so sure what is this...
This is so nice !
Who revived the terracotta armies ??
Drummers with ' Fu ' drums

Glowing Ball !!

Olympic rings = Unity !!

Chinese astronaut parody ?
Drummers with fu drums again

I love her costume , headgears and her movements !!

After watching The opening ceremony ,
I'm so proud to be Chinese
even though i do not born in China ! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011