Tagged ! ( by Lee Jo Jo )

The rules and regulation :

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habit/little known facts
about yourself .
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/
little known facts as well as state this rule clearly .
3. At the end , you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names .
4. No tags back !!



1. I hate veggies and durian
2. When I was 4 , an eraser got stuck in my nose that i have to go to a medical centre to remove
it .
3. I'm the laziest person on the planet
4. I get satisfied easily....example : ya....this is good enough....blah blah bah
5. When I did something really wrong...i tend to say " ffffffffffffffffffff " ( it's not f*** ok ? )
6. I am addicted to bob haircuts
7. i can bend my left thumb backwards
8. I love green tea ( pokka ) !!!!!!!!
9. I hug my teddy to sleep every night...xD
10. I hate taking afternoon naps
11. I kinda like shopping...but i'm to kedekut to buy shirts ( unless my mum is there )
12. I am extremely talkative
14. Sucking on ice is my fav !
15. I have very short fingers compared to most pianist..


I'm tagging !

Zanne
Alexandra
Valerie
and those who really want to do this

2nd tag !

About you :

1. A song which best describes you
-Fireflight-Unbreakable

2. An object best represents you
-Don't know..

3. A word and a color defining you
-Clumsy , blue

4. A question you would want yourself to answer
-Why are you so lazy

5. An activity you want to do
- GYMNASTICS !! ( but i'm not that flexible anymore )

About the person who tagged you
-Great ARTIST

6. A song which best describes him/her
-Mutya Buena-Real Girl

7. An object best represents him/her
- Chibi Maruko Chan's Auntie xD ?

8. A word and a color best defining him/her
-Creative , PINK !

9. A question you would want him/her to answer
-How you get to draw things so fast and so nice ?

10. An activity you would want to do with him/her

-Practice piano together

Tagging


Valerie
Zanne
Alexandra

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011