I'm bored to death...

I hate studying for exams !!

and even though i'm bored at home..

I AM RELUCTANT TO GO TO SCHOOL

I don't want to sit for exam....

and my parents are going to Switzerland from Nov 6 till Nov 13 =(

that means ,

I have to skip tuiton , miss this year's baptism class , miss piano lesson , miss church and lastly ,
私は彼を逃そうと思っている

and that means

私は休日の開始 = ( である私の検査の後だけで彼に会ってもいい

and not to mention that my days will going to be dull since my daily travel is going to school and coming back home...

but think of the bright sight...

Everything is going to be so much fun after my exam ends on 14th november !!

sighs....

how i wish i do not need to sit for examinations =(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011