TAGGED BY ANGELINE

Rules and Regulations:- Each player in this game starts off with 15 odd habits, habits or little known facts about themselves.- People who get tagged HAVE TO do this tag and also to copy these rules.- At the end, ten people HAVE TO be chosen to do the tag and their names have to be listed.


1.I don't find myself pretty nor attractive
2.I keep secrets that most would find me UNREADABLE
3.I don't like mushy mushy old love novels ( such as pride and prejudice )
4.I love WATCHES
5.I love BOB haircuts
6.I play sports
7.I have bad photo taking skills
8.I am really talkative in real life compared to MSN
9.I'm not a Biology student anymore...I study Engineering Drawing now...
10.Among so many composers , I detest BACH ( no offense to Bach lovers )
11.My favourite piano composers would be RACHMANINOFF , RAVEL , CHOPIN
GERSHWIN and sometimes BRAHMS....
12.I have been maintaining my short haircut for a year now...
13.I might not want to leave my hair long soon
14.I don't sms......i MSN more.... ( save money xD )
15. I'm afraid of frogs and cockroaches if they are running /hopping around...
but if it's already fainted because of chloroform and pinned on a tray...
I WOULD LOVE TO DISSECT IT....muahahaha

I'm tagging EVERYONE on my LINK LIST !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Miss Chinese International 2012 : Results & Overall Review

BEAUTY vs BRAINS

Miss Astro 2011 a.k.a Miss Malaysia Chinese International 2011